- Terms and conditions for using our store https://knivesstudio.com
- The provisions of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to purchase and sale transactions performed in the knivesstudio.com e-shop.
- An order placed by a Customer is considered to be the Customer's request to purchase certain goods from Knivesstudio.com. When a customer places an order to purchase items from Knivesstudio.com, Knivesstudio.com will send the customer an email confirmation of the successful order by e-mail. Knivesstudio.com reserves the right to cancel the order at its sole discretion, if the customer has already paid for the goods, we undertake to return the money paid by him. The customer has the right to cancel his order for any product at any time before the dispatch confirmation notice is sent. In this case, Knivesstudio.com undertakes to return the money paid to the Customer within 10 days of the cancellation of the order.
- When placing an order, the customer undertakes to pay for his order using the payment methods provided on our website. The customer is also responsible for the accuracy of the data provided. The customer compensates the additional costs and losses due to incorrect data provided.
- Knivesstudio.com will only start processing your order after receiving your payment and your order will usually ship within 1-3 business days of receiving your order, unless stated otherwise. If we notice that the goods cannot be shipped within the specified time, we will inform the customer as soon as possible and inform them of the estimated processing time of the order, if known.
- After confirming the order, the goods are automatically reserved. If you do not pay for the goods within 4 days, the order is automatically canceled and the product reservations are canceled.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to us in the website or other forms of contacts (email, phone, Facebook etc.).
- Knivesstudio.com undertakes not to pass on confidential customer information provided during registration to third parties, except as required by law.
- No part of this site may be copied, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Knivesstudio.com; use computer programs that may interfere with the operation of this website or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Knivesstudio.com system.
- Knivesstudio.com and its employees are not liable for any damage resulting from improper and / or careless use of the goods. Because Knivesstudio.com sells knives and other tools that can be extremely sharp and can endanger your health or even life if used improperly and unsafely. The Knivesstudio.com store and its employees are not liable for any damage to health, life or property.
- Knivesstudio.com reserves the right to:
adjust the information on the page as necessary - in case of new clauses of these rules or changes to the existing clauses, they shall take effect immediately after their publication and shall be applied to newly concluded transactions;
restrict the use of this website by customers who damage the reputation of Knivesstudio.com or interfere with its smooth operation;
if the Customer does not collect the goods from Knivesstudio.com within 2 months, the money paid by the Customer shall be returned to the Customer if the Customer's bank account number is known and the goods are no longer stored;
if the Customer's bank account number is not known, the money will not be refunded until the Customer provides the necessary information for the refund. Knivesstudio.com informs the Customer about this through the available contacts and the product is no longer stored.
Individuals who do not comply with these Rules and engage in malicious activity against Knivesstudio.com will be prosecuted.
- Customers confirm that they are aware of their right to inspect the purchased product at the time of its collection - check the condition of the package, its contents, quantity, size and range of goods. If the product has not been inspected at the time of collection, Knivesstudio.com has the right not to satisfy subsequent claims for the product if the damage to the product for which the Customer claims is so obvious that it could have been easily noticed during inspection.
- In cases where Knivesstudio.com Customer orders the delivery of goods to a specific address, the Customer must provide the courier with all conditions for the goods to be properly delivered to the consignee. If the consignee is a minor and the Customer has allowed the consignee to accept the goods, the responsibility for the signed shipment rests with the Customer. If the Customer has not facilitated the delivery of the parcel to the couriers, or has not picked up the parcel from the parcel terminal within the allotted time (according to the carriers' rules), the Customer shall reimburse the costs for shipping, resending (if requested) or returning the goods to the seller.
- Knivesstudio.com offers products from different series, so for this reason, specific products may be
- Quantities of goods are limited.
- All information regarding the availability of goods, the sending and delivery terminal is for guidance only, and the delivery or delivery terminal is not considered mandatory or guaranteed by Knivesstudio.com, unless otherwise stated for a specific product.
- The price of the product visible at https://knivesstudio.com is subject to change at any time.